OUR PRODUCT

THE EXPERIENCE

Our Providers tell us even their most loyal clients only really know of  about 20% of their services provided.  Our goal is to engage and educated on the other 80% to enhance patient outcomes and increase treatment revenue at the point of care.  

fmSTICK

Plug and play streaming device that allows you to transform your in-office TV into a customizable marketing tool.

fmAPP

Turn your iPad into an interactive consultation tool featuring your finest work and top procedures.

Now available on the App Store for iPad and Android!

fmKIOSK

Enhance patient safety and display relevant digital content with a Touchless Hand Sanitizer Station featuring a 22-inch dynamic digital screen.

(Wall Hang or Stand)

Coming Soon: Virtual Waiting Room Loop

Showcase your custom content, patient reviews, and favorite aesthetic procedures just prior to the virtual consultation.

So what are you waiting for?

Join the top aesthetic providers in the nation by becoming a fellow FRIEND and scheduling your DEMO today!