Get in touch with your most powerful consumer

Automated in-practice marketing proven to drive 83% more treatments per month

Transform your in-office TV into a dynamic patient engagement platform

We deliver a powerful 4K streaming device and easy to use dashboard to empower aesthetic brands and providers to engage and upsell at the point of care.

Plug. Stream. Grow.

Stand out and connect with your most powerful consumer when it matters most.

Real-Time Streaming

Showcase your finest work including before + afters, videos and special offers on a network of in-office TVs.

Content On-Demand

Promote your most profitable aesthetic treatments, latest brand campaigns and reward programs.

Easy & Transparent Pricing

Full Access
$89 / per month
Additional Devices
$29 / per screen per month
Full Acesss to Practice
$19 / per month
Additional Devices
$9 / per screen per month
50% Playtime Acesss to Practice
50% Playtime Acesss to Sponsor

Trusted by leading industry providers

As a Marketing Director for three medical practices in one, I cannot tell you enough how much I love FriendMedia! We have over 12 main treatment rooms with a TV in each one, so having a cloud based system I can manage from my computer keeps our ads, events, and information up to date in real time. We have converted so many sales from one practice to the other just based on what they’re seeing on TVs. It seems like they’re always rolling out helpful new features too! Their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend checking out FriendMedia if you want to grow your business.

Ozark Regional Vein Center

Even our most loyal clients really only know about 20% of what we actually do. FriendMedia allows me to target our acquired patients and educate on the other 80%.

Stephen J. Ronan, MD

Having the ability to control the content being played in our lobby has enabled us to provide targeted information to clients, creating more inquiries into the procedures we offer.

Michael E. Kelly, MD

It’s so easy! We had two people sign up for miraDry® after seeing our FriendMedia program on our lobby TV. One patient said: ‘I’ve seen everything I need to know, when can I book?’

Kamakshi R. Zeidler, MD

I’m using it in my office, and we’re definitely seeing a return! We were able to increase the amount of sales from the patients who expressed interest in other procedures as a result of FriendMedia

Steven H. Dayan, MD

Contact us to learn more!

    Delivering a seamless in-practice

    marketing platfrom at the point of care

    Delivering a seamless in-practice

    marketing platfrom at the point of care

    Copyright © 2021. Crafted by friendmedia.