Quick Start Video for TV
Quick Start Video for Tablet
How Do I Login to my FriendMedia Dashboard?
Upon signing up, you will receive your log-in credentials via email to access your FriendMedia account. You can log in from my.friendmedia.com. If you don’t have your credentials or cannot find it via “Forgot password” button, please contact email@example.com immediately.
How Do I Set Up my TV?
Once you opened the package, please make sure you have the following:
- Remote with Receiver
- Micro USB Cable
- HDMI Extender
- Power Adapter
- (2) AAA Batteries
1. Connect the small end of USB cable into your fmStick and the big end into the included power adapter or USB port on your TV.
2. Plug the power adapter into a nearby power outlet. We recommend that you use the included USB cable and power adapter for best experience.
3. Put the receiver into the USB port on fmStick to work with fmRemote.
4. Connect fmStick into the HDMI port on your TV. If you are having trouble connecting to the HDMI port on your TV, you can use the included HDMI extender cable to increase accessibility.
5. Turn on your TV and select with appropriate HDMI input.
6. Insert the included batteries into the fmRemote. If the fmRemote does not work, make sure the batteries are property installed.
fmStick is now connected to your TV.
Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete your set up.
How Do I Set Up My Tablet?
Once you receive the package, please make sure you have the following:
- FriendMedia Tablet
- A power cable
- Tablet Stand
Please turn on the Tablet via the power button on the side and follow instructions to launch the FriendMedia App.
After launching the Friendmedia App, choose your WIFI network and enter the password. The device will show “Connected” once you have successfully connected to your WIFI network. Then, press the Back button to enter your Activation Code.
You will need to type in your activation code (provided in ‘Your Order Has Shipped’ email from Friendmedia (Each fmTAB will require a unique activation code)