|Job Title:||Director of Product||Job Code:||034|
At FriendMedia, we are building a world-class in-practice media network and advertising platform that leverages our deep expertise in cloud-based content management to allow our brand partners and their practices to grow revenue by engaging, educating and converting consumers at the point of care.
- FriendMedia is an early stage startup with a proven business concept, industry support and a growing revenue stream.
- Work closely with a world-class Executive Team and Board of Directors to develop and implement the company vision and strategy.
- Drive the next generation of intelligent in-practice engagement for medical aesthetics and beyond.
- Full complement of benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
- Highly competitive salary and equity package.
This position is responsible for owning the product strategy and trade-offs for FriendMedia’s digital ad network, develop advertising products for both practices and brands, own end-to-end product lifecycle development, make prioritization trade-offs and roadmapping, and be the go-to-market (GTM) industry expert for digital ads products (measurement, ad serving, auctions etc.).
- Manage roadmap and implementation of FriendMedia’s platform, ensuring product aligns with customer requirements and the corporate vision.
- Manage end-to-end product; defining business requirements and market landscape, pricing/ROI and operational requirements.
- Provide next generation guidance development for future enhancements and product channels
- Define product roadmap and requirement specifications to answer and anticipate customer requirements.
- Utilize SQL to support data-driven analysis and decision processes to inform project prioritization, assess feature effectiveness, and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop company-wide financial, dashboards, KPIs and other reporting tools for more accurate business management.
- BSBA or equivalent in business or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in ad tech product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience with product cycles of 6+ months
- Track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience bringing at least two new products or features to market
- Experience using large-scale analytics and data, both qualitative and quantitative, to shape product decisions and measure results
- Excellent oral and written communication especially in data driven environments
- 1+ years experience delivering technical products in advertising is preferred
- Previous experience leading complex product development cycles and software development schedules is preferred
- Hands-on analytical skills. SQL and Python for data analysis is a plus.
To submit your resume for an open position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org