|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Accountant||Job Code:|
|Reports To:||VP of Finance||Department:||Finance|
At FriendMedia, we are building a world-class in-practice media network and advertising platform that leverages our deep expertise in cloud-based content management to allow our brand partners and their practices to grow revenue by engaging, educating and converting consumers at the point of care.
- FriendMedia is an early stage startup with a proven business concept, industry support and a growing revenue stream.
- Work closely with a world-class Team to develop and implement the company vision and strategy.
- Drive the next generation of intelligent in-practice engagement for medical aesthetics and beyond.
- Full complement of benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
- Highly competitive salary and equity package.
Our Accounts Receivable Accountant will keep the business running smoothly by managing invoicing and collecting payment from customers. Responsible for processing, tracking and recording payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The Accounts Receivable Accountant will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
- Responsible for responding to internal and external inquiries, reconciling the billing system, payment application and working on projects to improve our processes
- Coordinate with the Customer Success Team in handling all billing and AR emails and requests that come from both internal and external stakeholders
- Daily reconciliation of transactions in our billing system (Stripe) to ensure we are invoicing customers correctly and the financial ERP system.
- Identify error patterns or causes, file tickets to address, and follow up until resolution
- Research discrepancies and follow up on missing remittances identified by customers or the Customer Success team
- Participate in the AR month-end close and handle assigned tasks
- Compile necessary reports on an ad hoc basis to comply with requests from management and auditors
- Research and respond to discrepancies noted internally and/or or by carrier partners
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience within the AR process
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed
- BS/BA or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience in billing and/or accounts receivable
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a remote environment
- Proficient in MS Excel, and Google Suite of products. Previous experience using Stripe is preferred
- Ability to succeed in a fast pace and changing environment
- Strong communication skills focused on customer service
- Detail oriented with critical thinking and analytical skills
- Track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication especially in data driven environments
To submit your resume for an open position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org